March 30, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Add to Calendar
You are invited to join your corporate colleagues for an hour roundtable discussion over Zoom on the latest mobility trends and challenges.
- Return to Work plans and impact on mobility programs
- Mobility’s role in managing displaced or remote employees
- US Immigration & the Biden Administration’s immigration reform plans
- Remote Work guidelines/policies
- Benchmarking resources
- Interactive polls will be used during the session to gather feedback
And don't miss out on the drawing for $20 Starbucks gift card for those to join the session.
One hour of GMS/CRP credit will be available for attending.
Zoom links will be sent to registrants the day prior to the event. Please note that registration closes midnight on Friday, March 26.
Free for all corporates (individual who is responsible for the mobility and/or HR function of their organization's employees). If you have not yet activated your complimentary membership with RMRC, please do so in order to attend this event at no cost.
$0.00 Corporate Registration